Day 1 Yangon
Arrive at Yangon International Airport, meet with our assign guide, transfer to Hotel ( If the rooms are available ). Lunch at Myanmar traditional restaurant, sightseeing start with Yangon city centre, Chauk Htat Gyi reclining Buddha Image. Ending the day with an amazing Shwe Dagon Pagoda, there one can see Myanmar Buddhist life style. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Bagan
Early morning transfer to Airport for the flight to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan and visit at local market, seeing the local people’s ways of life. Visit Shwe Zigon Pagoda, the prototype of later Myanmar Stupas. Gubyaukgyi Wet Kyi-inn temple, seeing the 13 th century Bagan Mural Painting, Htilominlo Temple, and Ananda Temple, the masterpiece of Bagan Architecture. Lunch at a local restaurant, check in Hotel. The afternoon sightseeing start with Nan Phaya Temple, Manuha Temple, and end the day with fascinating sunset from Shwe Santaw Pagoda.
Early transfer to Airport. Arrive at Mandalay and visit to Amarapura, one of the ancient cities of Myanmar. First visit Mahar Gandhayon Monastery, over 1000 monks, the place of monks from all around Myanmar to study the Buddhism. Walk over the romantic U Bein Bridge, it’s long over 1200m. Seeing the famous work of Amarapura, the silk weaving factory. And then continue to Mandalay, the last Myanmar Capital of Myanmar kings, visit the famous Mahamuni Buddha Image, gold leaf factory and Luch. The afternoon visit start with Shwe Nandaw Kyaung, Kuthodaw Pagoda and sunset at Mandalay Hill. Dinner and overnight at Mandalay Hill Hotel.
Day 4Inle Lake
Transfer to Mandalay Airport, take the flight to Heho. Transfer from Heho to Inle Lake it takes about 1 hr with car, the well-known lake with unique leg rowers. Lunch at local restaurant, and visit to Phaung Taw Oo pagoda, Inn Paw Khone silk weaving village, the scenic beauty of floating gardens and the Nga Phae Chaung monastery, recorded as the Jumping Cat Monastery. Go to Hotel, dinner and night stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Yangon
Transfer to Heho Airport and take the flight back to Yangon. The rest of the day is to visit Bogyoke Aung San market and transfer back to Yangon International Airport to take the International Flight. End of our service.
- Accommodation including breakfast at hotels as specified
- All domestic airfares (Yangon-Bagan -Mandalay–Heho-Yangon ) with All domestic Airline such as Air Mandalay/Air Bagan/Yangon Airway/Asian Wings/Air KBZ or Yadanapone airline..etc
- Throughout English Speaking Guide Service
- All sightseeing tour and transfer service with private air conditioned car/coach Optional activities
- All entrance fee for the places mentioned in itinerary
- Private boat for Inle Lake
- All porter fees at domestic airport
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) per itinerary
- Visa fees
- Extra Service Charges and Baggage handling at the Airline
- International airport departure airport tax of US$ 10 per person
- International Flight tickets to/from Myanmar
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc
- Tip for guide, drivers and service personnel
- Travel insurance ( Cover against all cancellation cost, medical expense, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness )
*** Program may change with or without prior noted according to unexpected circumstances.***